Join our team
ARE YOU IN NEED OF AN AWESOME JOB OPPORTUNITY?
We are excited for you to join us in providing this level of service to our customers so that we can all enjoy life to the fullest. At Pioneer Cleaning Company, working as a team is very important to us! In order to provide our clients with high quality, thorough and consistent service-we rely on our valuable staff to be flexible, detail oriented and have open communication to meet all our clients’ needs.
Cleaning Specialist – Start ASAP!
PLEASE READ ENTIRE JOB POSTING BEFORE APPLYING.
We are looking for a reliable Cleaning Specialist to provide cleaning for commercial buildings & Residential clients by carrying out quality cleanings, and customer services. In addition to keeping the inside of a building or residential property clean, you may be expected to keep the outside orderly, as well. You will be responsible for a variety of tasks, so our cleaning specialists needs to be hardworking and willing to engage in a number of cleaning activities.
Are you a responsible person with an eye for detalis? Do you have positive attitude and love cleaning?
Then you are the type of team member we are looking for!
Cleaning Specialist duties and responsibilities:
Clean designated areas (Sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, restroom cleaning, etc.)
Perform routine maintenance cleaning tasks
Assist our contractors with outdoor clean up
Document and submit quality inspections
Follow all regulations and safety standards
Communicate effectively with coworkers and management
Additional duties as requested by management
Cleaning Specialist requirements:
Previous working experience as a Janitor or cleaner for at least 1 year
Ability to handle physical workload
Strong attention to detail
Knowledge of cleaning and sterilization practices
High school diploma
Must have own transportation
Must be Fluent in English
Must pass a drug and background check
TOP 8 Things That Make This Job Great!
8. Positive Work Environment. Drama not welcome here!
7. Paid Training. We’ll show you how the PROS clean houses!
6. 15-30 hours per week (Part Time)
5. Bi-Weekly Pay (Direct deposit available)
4. No Nights or Weekends required!
3 Paid Time Off after 1 year
2. Low Stress. Easy Dress Code
1. Advancement Opportunities. Emphasis on Personal Growth
VERY IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ REQUIREMENTS BEFORE APPLYING:
– Ability to be very active, move freely, lift, bend, kneel, squat and be on your feet up to 8 hours per day.
– A smart phone is required
– Driver’s License and good driving record
– Your own insured vehicle that can be used for work every day
– Ability to pass a national criminal background check and drug test
– Please DO NOT CALL our office regarding your application.
SEND YOUR RESUME TO PIONEERCLEANINGJOBS@GMAIL.COM