Packout Handler APPLY NOW
Packout Handlers are responsible for packaging customers household materials, counting items, loading items into boxes, and labeling the boxes appropriately. You will also perform final checks for defective items, ensure all working items make it to the loading truck or storage, and keep detailed records of all materials.
What does a Packager do?:
Packout Handlers will place the customer household materials into containers and prepare them for storage, by labeling, and recording information about each item and package. Packout Handlers must then ensure that the prepared packages make it to their designated locations, such as loading trucks or into storage inventory. Packout Handlers must be thorough in their work. Attention to detail is key.
Packout Handlers are responsible for ensuring that items make it safely to their destinations. They must securely seal each box. They must be able to use hand tools, adhesives, padding, bubble wrap and other products to protect the item. Packout Handlers must keep a clean work area and observe all company safety standards.
Packout Handlers Responsibilities:
- Warp, pack and label completed items for shipment or storage.
- Follow all company guidelines regarding packaging.
- Identify and record any defective items.
- Properly use packaging materials, including hand tools, bubble wrap, packing paper, padding, etc.
- Keep complete records of all materials that goes to storge.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- High School Diploma/ GED.
- Experience in moving industry or related field is preferred.
- Basic packaging skills, such as using safely wrapping items.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Strong communication skills and desire to work with other team members.
|||Charlotte, NC|||Pioneer Cleaning Team||||||vSUTfdOC9h7xvWq8|||OTHER|||USD|||HOUR|||single|||12|||||||||true